Valentine’s Day Activities for Kids
Looking for some fun ways to celebrate the holiday of love with your kids?
Need an activity or craft for a Valentine’s party?
Or gifts and decorations you can make together?
You’ve come to the right place for quick and simple kid-friendly Valentine’s Day activities you can do from home.
You’ll find games and gifts, sweet treats, and great ways for you and your kids to show others you care that go way beyond packaged cards from the store.
Find all this Valentine fun in the list below:
- 14 Easy No-Bake Valentine Treats to Make With Your Kids: Looking for a favorite kid-friendly food for Valentine’s Day? Discover 14 unique no-bake Valentine treats that are easy and fun to make with your kids.
- How Your Kids Can Make Valentine’s Day Cards That Are Sure to Stand Out: Use a simple printmaking technique to design and print your own handmade Valentine’s Day cards that will win everyone’s hearts.
- How to Make a Pop-Up Card in Three Easy Steps: Showcase your kids’ drawings and show someone special that you’re thinking of them with a handmade pop-up card.
- 5 Daddy Date and Mommy Date Ideas For Quality Time with Each of Your Kids: Discover five ideas for planning special one-on-one parent-child dates with your kids and tips to help you find time in your schedule.
- How to Create a Valentine Heart Garland Craft With Your Kids: Make a 3-D valentine heart garland to decorate for a special valentine meal to show your kids how to express love through crafting fun.
- How to Host a Family Game Show Your Kids Will Love: Host a family game show to quiz your knowledge of each other in a fun, exciting and lively matching competition your kids will love.
- How a Bouquet of Notes Makes Saying Thanks Fun for Kids: Learn how you and your kids can fill a cup with compliments and make someone’s day bloom with joy with a handmade appreciation bouquet.
- How to Make Door Decorations for a Valentine Surprise: How to decorate a door with your kids and transform it into a doorway of love — a life-sized valentine card to make someone feel special in a big way.
- How to Make a Valentine Mailbox With Your Kids in 5 Easy Steps: Create a duct tape treasure box with your kids that’s perfect for collecting valentines at school on Valentine’s Day and beyond for other treasures.
Find ideas for year-round family fun here.