Christmas Activities for Kids
Need some games for your big family gathering?
Or gifts you can make together?
You’ve come to the right place for quick and simple kid-friendly holiday adventures that you can do from home.
You’ll find toys and treasure hunts, foods for a feast, and great gifts and ways to connect with family at your Christmas get-together.
Find all this Holiday fun in the list below:
- 12 Fun Christmas Gift Activities for Kids: Make the holidays memorable and create something together with your kids. Find an activity your family can do together that can be packaged as gifts.
- 11 Unusual Christmas Toys That Will Excite Your Kids: Find the perfect out-of-the-box gifts your kids will play with long after the decorations are taken down.
- How to Make a Christmas Fitness Countdown Calendar With Your Kids: Learn how to create a holiday countdown calendar that will bring the family together, get everyone active and build excitement for the big day.
- How to Have a Photo Scavenger Hunt: A to Z Style: How to plan an A to Z photo scavenger hunt that will get your family outside exploring your neighborhood or park and begging to stay out longer. Use your letter photos to make great gifts.
- How to Perform the Tablecloth Trick and Become the Life of the Party: Learn how to pull a tablecloth out from under a place setting without disrupting the dishes and leave a lot more than the flowers standing.
- How to Make a Pop-Up Card in Three Easy Steps: Showcase your kids’ drawings and show someone special that you’re thinking of them with a handmade pop-up card.
- How to Make Peppermint Taffy With Your Kids for the Holidays: Start a taffy-making tradition with your family and create memories that will stick around.
- How to Make a Family Photo Calendar: A Great Gift From Your Kids: Learn how to recreate each month of the year with your kids, take fantastic photos and produce a calendar that’s perfect for holiday gift-giving.
- How to Have a Recycled Gift Exchange Your Kids Will Love: Learn how to wrap a great party, open laughter from people of all ages, get rid of the old and leave with something “new.”
- A Fun Family Twist on Bingo For Your Next Big Party: Lead a fun game of “Getting to Know You” Bingo that will jump-start conversations and breach the shyness gap so everyone can get to know each other better.
- Snowman Pancakes: A Twist on Winter Breakfast: Start a new breakfast tradition with your family–get your kids’ help in the kitchen and put a twist on traditional breakfast time.
Find ideas for year-round family fun here.